CLAYTON HEE, subjected his wife, Lyla Berg, to physical & verbal abuse, persistent infidelity, lived off her assets and absconded with her money – and now he wants to become GOVERNOR. This should never happen!
According to LYLA BERG’s complaint for Divorce:
• There was constant tension regarding the Husband’s “persistent infidelity” and “physical & verbal abuse”.
• At time of marriage Husband’s net worth was only $13, 460. Wife had substantial assets from trust funds and inheritance.
At time of divorce, Husband walked away with $216,200 even though he contributed nothing of significance towards the marriage.
• In the course of the marriage, Husband barely earned enough to pay his own living expenses, let alone for his wife and infant son.
Wife paid for the family’s living expenses and also for the upgrade and maintenance of jointly held properties from her own trust funds and inheritance.
• Wife’s agreement to add Husband’s name to title of family home at 1307 Kika Street, Kailua, which was purchased solely with Wife’s assets was due to “threats and force exerted by Husband”.
~ Directly from Lyla Bonne Hee v. Clayton Howe Wah Hee, et. al. – FCD No. 88-2586
DO NOT VOTE FOR CLAYTON HEE – HAWAII DESERVES BETTER!
Please help us put an end to domestic violence by forwarding this message to your friends. Spread the word!
My name is Megan Kau. I am a practicing attorney in Honolulu. As a former prosecutor, I have seen first hand the detrimental effects of domestic violence on victims. I am undertaking this mission to stand up for women who cannot stand up for themselves. Given Clayton Hee’s documented history of domestic violence, he is unfit to serve as Governor, therefore the first step is to stop him from being elected. We simply cannot allow him to be Governor. If you want any additional information or would like to help, please contact me via email at WomenAgainstDomesticViolenceHi@gmail.com or call me at (808) 291-3085.
Complaint for Divorce – PCD 88-2526
• without the authority or approval of any candidate •
• PAID FOR BY WOMEN AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HAWAII •
1050 Bishop Street, #525, Honolulu, HI 96813